Why Choose Online Learning?
- Why Do Students Choose Online Learning?
- Online Learning is Attractive Because ...
- Profile of a Successful Online Learner
- Assessing Student Readiness for Online Learning
- Considerations Before You Decide
- What Kind of Support Will You Have?
- Davis Connect Online Program Options
A Special Note About Time Commitment
Experienced mentors and online instructors agree that time management is one of the skills most critical to success. Students who cannot manage time and assignments without direct supervision usually struggle to be successful learners online. Students should expect and be able to spend five to 10 hours a week per course.
Source: Student Guide to Online Learning | Michigan Virtual