Assistant Director of Davis Connect
Secondary Principal DC 7-12
Main Office: (801) 402-5266
Summer Office Hours: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Regular Office Hours (starting August 23): 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tech Support: (801) 402-9031
K-6 Secretary: Valorie Griffin - email@example.com
7-12 Secretary: Lani Porter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 369 West Gentile Street
Layton, UT 84041
We support Learning First, by providing personalized curriculum, feedback, and support for individualized instructional pathways.
We believe that learners are at the center of their own instructional experience. Student achievement of academic standards is our purpose, and learning paths are tailored to meet the unique strengths, interests, needs and goals of each learner.
davis connect- lea specific licenses 2021-2022
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 4/5/2021, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 93%
- Associate License - 0%
- LEA-specific License - 7%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch