Current Scholarship Opportunities
Seniors planning to go to Weber State University and have at least 12 CE credits can apply to receive $1,000 per semester for 8 semesters!
Students who have a 3.3 cumulative GPA and have completed 1 AP, IB, or CE class in each of the following areas:
- Language Arts
Vista Higher Learning has generously offered to sponsor two $1000 scholarships for exemplary language students in the SWCOLT region who are interested in pursuing a career in language teaching--any language and any level. The Vista Higher Learning Future Educator Scholarships will be awarded at the 2023 SWCOLT conference in Salt Lake City (Feb. 23-25) to one outstanding high school senior and one outstanding college/university student who demonstrate a strong commitment to pursuing a career in language teaching.
Staff at Davis School District have compiled an incredible list of hundreds of scholarships for a variety skills, talents, areas of study, and demographic backgrounds. Check it out and find scholarships that suit you!
- Submit a FAFSA Application
- Look for scholarships that apply to you.
- Keep track of scholarship deadlines.
- Show off your personality in your application.
- Ask for help!
- Beware of sites that ask you to pay to submit scholarship applications.
- Make sure that the site is trustworthy before providing any personal information
- Ask for help if you feel you are about to be or have been scammed, scammers rely on victims to remain silent to continue scamming others!
- Look for community service opportunities
- Study for/take/re-take the ACT test
- Prepare your scholarship resume (Sample in Counseling Center)
- Visit College Campuses
- Work to save money for college
- Keep your grades up!
Contact us and we will do our best to answer your questions and help out in any way we can!
Career & College Office Assistant