Clubs & Organizations
- 3D Design Club (7-12)
- Art Club (6-12)
- Be Active Club (K-12)
- Educator's Rising (7-12)
- Esports (7-12)
- HOPE Squad (7-12)
- Multicultural Advisory Council (7-12)
- Multicultural Club (7-12)
- National Junior Honor Society (7-9)
- National Honor Society (10-12)
- Student Government (6-12)
- VEX IQ Robotics (7-9)
- Yearbook Staff (7-12)
Don't see a club you want to join? Start one of your own!
Before you can officially meet or advertise for your club, here’s what to do:
- Come up with the idea for a Davis Connect club.
- Find a Davis Connect faculty member to be your club advisor.
- Work with this faculty member to complete the Student Club Application form: https://resources.finalsite.net/images/v1630351174/davisk12utus/wo7kms7iodgsvqyaix2z/StudentClubApplication.pdf
- Submit the completed club application to Principal Stephanie Mouritsen firstname.lastname@example.org for and administrative review and approval.
- Club is approved
- Work with your club advisor to share the Activity Disclosure Statement and Parental Consent with student members.
- Have fun!